I am really starting to feel deeply ashamed of the poor governance we have here in St. Maarten. This bullshit got me wondering what will happen next year for elections? More bribes and selling out of votes or All those who love to claim “They from HERE!!” will actually stand up and rise up against the criminality of those we put in positions to run our so-called Country!. Our motherland “Holland” laughs at our “Way of Running the Country”, they coming in and taking up almost every little piece of growth we have to offer and are already made available to us the natives, which the locals have to fight so damnn hard to achieve. That is simply because they have settled for less. What more or dare I say, when you people of this sweet & sour Land going to realize that this is our last opportunity to put a stop to the fuckry thats going to be our end as a St. Maartner!!? Don’t dare bawl the end of this important election coming up and you come to the Awakening of the End of the Locals famous slang “I from Here” when you people make a T-Shirt finally stating “We Run this, so we took it Back” I would actually be proud to own one, but it has to be a real thing! No generation after this election will be able to overpower the rubbish we have coming our way. Your child would not be able to acquire what you struggling for now. The illusion is transparent right now and yet few claim to see the light now. All of you abroad doing your thing make up your minds to remain where you are and consider your birthplace a vacation trip for years to come. Government asking our youngsters to come in and fill in positions needed, ok.. now pls give this some thought: If you are educated in the areas needed to run a Government why in the hell would you settle for less or just take a leap of faith and form a party and come run this shit! We do not need to see the same old ass people driving sxm into the ground and selling out what is for US and our Generation (I mean to say your children or future children). well I done expressing myself for now cuz the reality of the fact is hope is almost lost! And I said it!! I will continue to argue my points and fight for whats mines but ya’ll need to give up the we from here bullshit now and start representing the Island for a change. Stop reading the foolishness and make sense by actually giving a fuck! Vote or not we going see..
- 5,510,389 views
- View judithroumou’s profile on Facebook
- View judithroumou2’s profile on Twitter
- View judith_roumou’s profile on Instagram
- View judithroumou’s profile on Pinterest
- View judithroumou’s profile on LinkedIn
- View JudithRoumou’s profile on GitHub
- View judithroumou’s profile on YouTube
- View userjudithroumou’s profile on Vimeo
- View +JudithRoumouStMaartenNews’s profile on Google+
- เรื่องเสียวคำสารภาพผมมีเรื่องเรื่องครับ ที่ปิดเป็นความลับมานานแล้ว 30 กว่า … อ่านเพิ่มเติม "เรื่องเสียวคำสารภาพ"
- เพื่อนหญิงพาเพื่อนมาให้xxxผมมีเพื่อนหญิงคนหนึ่งครับ เป็นเพื่อนชี้กันมากแต่ไม่คิดอ … อ่านเพิ่มเติม "เพื่อนหญิงพาเพื่อนมาให้xxx"
- เมื่อผมแอบxxxกับหลานสาวผมสึกผิดมากครับ กับสิ่งที่ทำลงไป ตอนนั้นมันเป็นอารมณ์ชั … อ่านเพิ่มเติม "เมื่อผมแอบxxxกับหลานสาว"
- PLEASE SHARE: JOSEPH PRINCE SAFELY RETURNED March 20, 2018PLEASE SHARE: JOSEPH PRINCE SAFELY RETURNED This morning at approximately 10.00 am 12 year old Joseph Prince, who reportedly went missing from his foster home earlier this month was returned […] The post PLEASE SHARE: JOSEPH PRINCE SAFELY RETURNED appeared first on SXM Headlines.JudithRoumou
- Love & Hip Hop: New York Cast Hit Up St. Maarten To Help With Hurricane Relief January 31, 2018Love & Hip Hop: New York Cast Hit Up St. Maarten To Help With Hurricane Relief Thank you to the beautiful island nation for its hospitality. by VH1 1/29/2018 When […] The post Love & Hip Hop: New York Cast Hit Up St. Maarten To Help With Hurricane Relief appeared first on SXM Headlines.JudithRoumou
- Man commits suicide Simpson bay St Maarten January 31, 2018Man commits suicide On Tuesday January 30th at approximately 11.10 a.m. police patrols and detectives were directed to Old Simpson Bay road 36 to investigate a case of a man […] The post Man commits suicide Simpson bay St Maarten appeared first on SXM Headlines.JudithRoumou
- Immun’Âge® est désormais certifié Informed Sport : Une certification ANTI-DOPAGE qui a du poidsImmun’Âge® est désormais certifié “Informed Sport” David Hall, docteur chez Informed Sport pour la LGC a confié lors d’une interview : «Les athlètes sont les seuls responsables de tout ce
- URGENT : Communiqué des acteurs institutionnels et économiques de Saint-MartinNous, Collectivité de Saint-Martin, CCISM, Office de Tourisme et associations socioprofessionnelles de Saint-Martin AHSM – FIPCOM – FERCOM – BTP – SMUTA – AEC – AISM – APACH, nous nous
- Homicide Incident – Resulting in Death of Dominica National residing in Anguilla by US Tourist – Update #3The Police reported Mr. Gavin Hapgood, a US citizen, who was arrested and charged with the manslaughter of Kenny Michel, was denied bail by the Magistrate court on Wednesday,
- INVESTORS, GOVERNMENT, PORT AUTHORITY DISCUSS AIRPORT PROJECT IN ANGUILLAThe proposed expansion of the Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport in Anguilla was the subject of discussion this week among top level representatives of two investment groups, the
- Ministry SXM VROMI interview this Sunday Tune In July 28, 2017This Sunday Interview Vromi Ministry Cedric PetersonSint Maarten News
- Video Dcomm Press Conference St Maarten June 28 2017 June 29, 2017Video Dcomm Press Conference St Maarten June 28 2017More Sxm Government Video Dcomm Press Conference St Maarten June 28 2017 Caribbean’s Latest HeadlinesSint Maarten News
- De terugkeer van de boysbands - Take That: van onstuimige jongensgroep tot internationaal erfgoedAlle lof voor Take That! Exact dertig jaar nadat Gary, Robbie, Mark, Jason en Howard door een slimme manager werden samengebracht, viert de Britse...
- Faroek Özgünes: “Ik wil mijn kinderen de stabiliteit geven die ik zelf miste in m’n jeugd”“Tuurlijk ben ik aanspreekbaar vlak voor we live uitzenden. Daar wordt soms te gewichtig over gedaan”, klinkt het in Dag Allemaal. Om maar te...
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dutch population hits record 17.2 millionThe total population of the Netherlands is 17,182,462, according to recent figures by the Dutch Central Bureau of Statistics. The population of the Netherlands once again saw relatively substantial growth in 2017. Just as in 2016, approximately 100 thousand new residents were added on balance, mainly as a result of foreign migration. This has brought […] The […]Dutch Daily News
- The Netherlands ranked 3rd in Forbes Best Countries for Business 2018The Netherlands is crowned as the world’s third best country for business in 2018. Forbes annual ranking placed the Netherlands above other European countries including Ireland, Germany and France. This year, the UK moved up to the top and New Zealand ranks second overall for the third straight year. Ireland takes the eighth place, United […] The post The Ne […]Dutch Daily News
- Foreign companies helped create over a million jobs in the NetherlandsThere are around 15 thousand foreign-owned enterprises in the Netherlands. Together with their suppliers, these multinationals were good for approximately 1.4 million full-time jobs (FTEs) in 2014, i.e. almost 20 percent of all full-time jobs in the Netherlands. These and other figures on multinationals are reported by Statistics Netherlands (CBS) in the lat […]Dutch Daily News
Judith Regina Roumou
1- 721 523 3493
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Cannot load blog information at this time.
LATEST SXM PHOTOS