Now that Officer “whupsumass” and “tekhimdown” have done their job of subduing the suspects, they call in back up, which is the street patrol. You will see the street patrol, on bicycles, motorbikes, segue’s, golf carts…..the mode of transportation does not matter. They will get there. They are nicer than the other police, because they usually deal with tourist, and we want our tourist to leave with a good impression of our police force. It is now their job to get the suspects to the police station.
- 2,544,351 views
Please Support This Blog And Donate
- View judithroumou’s profile on Facebook
- View judithroumou2’s profile on Twitter
- View judith_roumou’s profile on Instagram
- View judithroumou’s profile on Pinterest
- View judithroumou’s profile on LinkedIn
- View JudithRoumou’s profile on GitHub
- View judithroumou’s profile on YouTube
- View userjudithroumou’s profile on Vimeo
- View +JudithRoumouStMaartenNews’s profile on Google+
- 27 Illegal Prostitutes Busted At Hypnotique Brothel St MaartenWasn’t this owned by former Justice Minister Roland Duncan? 27 women found working without a permit in Hypnotic brothel Members of the Unit human Trafficking and Human Smuggling of the […] The post 27 Illegal Prostitutes Busted At Hypnotique Brothel St Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Police expound on safety measures as holiday season approachesPolice expound on safety measures as holiday season approaches As we get closer to the holiday season the Police Department will like to ease any concerns residents may have about […] The post Police expound on safety measures as holiday season approaches appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Man Compensated For Wrongful DetentionMan gets compensated for wrongful detention October 21, 2016 8:31 AM PHILIPSBURG–Boat captain C.J.G. was awarded US $9,000 in damages for being wrongfully detained in a Philipsburg police station holding […] The post Man Compensated For Wrongful Detention appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Etablissement des Eaux et de l’AssainissementL’Etablissement des Eaux et de l’Assainissement de Saint-Martin a rouvert la rue de la Liberté, la rue du Palais de Justice et la rue Kennedy à Marigot, samedi 03 décembre
- Présentation des résultats préliminaires du recensement du patrimoine bâti de Saint-MartinDirection des Archives territoriales et du patrimoine – Mercredi 14 décembre 2016 à 18h A l’initiative de la Collectivité de Saint-Martin, le recensement scientifique du patrimoine bâti du territoire, démarré
- MORE ELECTORAL, CONSTITUTIONAL PROPOSALS PUBLISHEDThe people of Anguilla have been provided with more proposals for electoral and constitutional reform by the Commission led by retired Eastern Caribbean Judge, Mr. Don Mitchell, CBE,
- MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR ANGUILLA’S FIRST AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERRelatives, friends and well-wishers in Anguilla have paid their last respects to the late Fabian Augustine Bede Richardson. Among the various vicissitudes of his life, he served
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bij RB Leipzig blaken ze van vertrouwen: "Messi en Ronaldo? Neen, bedankt"RasenBallsport Leipzig is dé sensatie op de Europese voetbalvelden. De promovendus is na dertien speeldagen de fiere leider in de Bundesliga en
- Assange blijft onschuld in verkrachtingszaak volhoudenJulian Assange, oprichter van WikiLeaks, heeft de verklaring die hij aan de politie gaf over de verkrachtingen waar hij van verdacht wordt
- Network Operation Manager VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” Manager. MAIN FUNCTIONS: Planning and implementing outside plant infrastructures (Copper, Fiber and Aerial) Successfully manage all assigned […]
- Network Operation Information Technology Technician VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” /Information Technology “(IT)” Technician who can assist as an all-rounder both in the NO field and the IT field. […]
- Dutch Economy Almost Fully RecoveredThe Dutch economy is almost back to the level prior to […] The post Dutch Economy Almost Fully Recovered appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- Dutch retail sector records largest turnover growth in seven yearsThe Dutch retail sector achieved a 4.7 percent turnover […] The post Dutch retail sector records largest turnover growth in seven years appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- Rotterdam largest container port in EuropeContainer Transhipment in Rotterdam has increased by 9 […] The post Rotterdam largest container port in Europe appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
Judith Regina Roumou
1- 721 523 3493
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
We cannot load blog data at this time.
LATEST SXM PHOTOS