Your Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen!
Since the beginning of March.2013 VVD-MP Mr.André Bosman questions the integrity of Mrs. Sarah Wescot Williams, Mr.Theo Heyliger, Mr. Romain Laville, Mr.Roland Duncan…etc. It does appear that for the Netherlands the biggest problem of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is the alleged bribery video of Mr. Patrick Illidge. Mafia, Crooks, Little Boss Mafia and Corruption were the key words in the meeting(s) of the permanent parliamentary committee Kingdom Relations in The Hague! Mr. Romaine Laville failed the screening process because of the complaints that were filed against him by his colleague MP Jules James and Sir Isidore York (Mighty Dow). On the other hand Mr. Martinus Johannes Hassink pass the screening process and on June 14.2013 was sworn as Minister of Finance.
Dear Mr. André Bosman and Mr. Ronald Plasterk! Until you (the Netherlands) are continuing to appoint persons as Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen and Mr. Hans Mos to prosecute/investigate criminals and render Proper Administration of Justice, every screening of (or screaming against) the politicians of Sint Maarten is meaningless, waste of time and taxpayer’s money, doom to fail and it does appear as “sand in the people’s eye’s”! Before to inform You how Pointe Blanche Prison Sint Maarten is used as a tool for extortion and legalization of Money Laundering, Tax Evasions, Mortgage Frauds and Forgeries for Millions of US Dollars, the Applicants would like to inform you who is Mr. Martinus Johannes Hassink!
Mr. Martinus (Martin) Johannes Hassink was partner in Hassink & Roos Accounting and Financial Advisory Services. Hassink & Roos became Baker Tilly St. Maarten N.V. after reaching an agreement to combine their operations in St. Maarten with Baker Tilly Curaçao. Mr. Albert van der Waag is the “face” of criminal organization, specialized in Tax Evasion, Money-laundering, Mortgage Frauds and Forgeries for millions of US Dollars! Mr. Martinus Hassink is a close friend, the Accountant and the Financial Advisor of Mr. Mr. Albert van der Waag. Mr. Martinus Hassink is advising his clients how to avoid taxes and attach false Mortgage Deeds for Millions of US Dollars via “Economical ownership”! The Applicants started Bodemprocedure AR 184/2010 against Mr. Martinus Hassink (and others) , aiming to annul the forged document, made under the advice of Mr. Martinus J. Hassink! The Applicants also informed the Chief-Prosecutor Mr. Hans Mos about those criminal activities! All material facts were ignored! Unfortunately the “ willful blindness” is the cancerous disease, corroding the Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie.
Mr. Martinus Hassink started KG 10/2011 and requested the Court to order to the Applicants to undersign false documents, or penalty USD 10 000 per day. The Court of First Instance Sint Maarten ordered to the Applicants to undersign those false documents, or USD 5 000.00 PENALTY PER DAY! On March 14.2011 Mr. Martinus Hassink summoned the Applicants with two claims, each one for USD 30 962.63. Total –USD 61 925.26. According to the claims of Mr. Martinus Hassink, the Applicants must pay “USD 2 500.00 –PER CASE PER DAY”, or in total “USD 20 000.00 PER DAY”. If you compare the vonnis to KG 10/2011 and the claim of Mr. Martinus Hassink you “will see” that Mr. Martinus J. Hassink cannot read/understand Dutch properly or cannot calculate properly, and yet he is Minister of Finance on St. Maarten. On April.05.2011 (32 days later) the claims (“per case per day”) of Mr. Martinus Hassink became USD 65 000.00.The Applicants can and will submit more compelling evidences, undoubtedly proving the statements above! According to the knowledge of the Applicants, Mr. Martinus J. Hassink is not a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)! In Bodemprocedure AR 184/2010 nor in KG 10/2011 Mr. Martinus J. Hassink did not presented any evidences/diplomas/certificates, to prove the Applicants wrong! Up to date the education/diplomas/certificates of Mr. Martinus J. Hassink remain “mystery”!
And again, until You (the Netherlands) are continuing to appointing persons as Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen and Mr. Hans Mos to prosecute/investigate criminals and render Proper Administration of Justice, every screening of (or screaming against) the politicians of Sint Maarten is meaningless, waste of time and taxpayer’s money, doom to fail and “sand in the people’s eye’s”! The criminal activities will ”blooming” in St. Maarten, You (the Netherlands)will continue to question the integrity of the MP’s of Sint Maarten for alleged bribery cases (for “lousy” USD 15 000.00 or less) and “in the meantime” Judges as Mr.R.W.J.van Veen and Chief-Prosecutors as Mr. Hans Mos will continue to be willfully “blind, deaf and mute” and will continue to legalize Forgeries, Tax Evasions, Money Laundering for Millions of US Dollars, via Abuse of Process , Extortion, Forgeries, Ill-Treatment, Severe Destruction of the Rule of Law and the Fundamental Human Rights, Illegal/False Imprisonment and Illegal/False Detention .
The worst in this situation is that, the Competent Authorities are continuing to be willfully “blind and deaf” and no one is attempting to stop the “Untouchable” Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen!No screening(or screaming) will stop Judges as ( Mr. R.W.J.van Veen) to appointCandidates Civil Law Notaries under investigation from the French Prosecutors for multimillion US Dollars forgeries as Notaries, nor the accountant(s) of the “White collar criminals” to became Minister of Finance!
For the Applicants it is not clear, do you really don’t understand the real problem/situation in St. Maarten, Curacao and Aruba, or you are also willingly “blind and deaf’???
As mentioned before, the Second Applicant is with Bulgarian Nationality. Bulgarian organized crime groups are involved in a wide range of activities, as kidnappings, money laundering,mortgage frauds, tax evasion, forgeries, contract killings, drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostitution, illicit antiquities trafficking, extortion…etc. The Bulgarian Mafia came to control much of Bulgarian business, so the word “Businessman” acquired similar undertones.
Dutch organized crime (St. Maarten) has different structure. The Dutch organized crime groups (“Businessman” and Civil servants) have Attorneys! Those Attorneys have joint Bank Accounts with the Vice-President of the Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie (Mr.R.W.J.van Veen-SBA-SXM) . With the power vested in the Vice-President of the Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie the legalizing of Kidnapping, Extortion, Mortgage Frauds, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion and Forgeries it is a “child’s play”!
In criminal law, kidnapping is the taking away or transportation of a person against that person’s will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority. This may be done for ransom or in furtherance of another crime. When it is done with legal authority, it is often called arrest or imprisonment.
Naglite (nag-lee-te), literally The Impudent Ones, is a Bulgarian criminal group involved in more than ten high-profile kidnappings in 2008-09. They asked for ransoms of several hundred thousand euros in each case and in the event of delay or insufficient payment, cut fingers off their victims.
The Dutch Impudent Ones, specialized in kidnappings, money laundering, mortgage frauds, tax evasion, forgeries, extortion..etc, have different approach.
1. Up to Jan.10.2012 the total amount of the untrue/false Mortgage Deeds (attached to a Private Foundation without Bank Account) was USD 1 670 000.00 (one million six hundred and seventy thousand US Dollars).
2. With the feeling of impunity on Jan.10.2012the former Notary/Civil Servent F.E.Gisbertha illegally“transferred” five (of seven) apartments (property of The First Applicant) for USD 550 000.00.
3. On Jan.11.2012 the five hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) “paid” for the five apartments disappeared, and the total amount of the untrue/false Mortgage Deeds was illegally increased with USD 835 000.00 (eight hundred thirty five thousand US Dollars) penalty, – from USD 1 670 000.00 up-to USD 2 505 000.00(two million five hundred and five thousand US Dollars).
4. Three weeks later (on Jan.31.2012) “the buyer” of the five apartments started Court Case EJ 21/2012 and requested the Court of First Instance of Sint Maarten to announce The Applicants – Bankrupt! The Hearing was handled from Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen!
5. On Feb.27.2012. The Applicants received unsigned, unregistered and unstamped pieces of paper, named “vonnis” to EJ 21/2012 ! Along with those pieces of paper, The Second Applicant received a second set of unsigned, unregistered and unstamped pieces of paper (without any legal effect),referring toan imaginary/not existing Court Case EJ 20/2012 !
6. On April.13.2012, based on untrue/forged document, referring to an imaginary/not existing Court Case EJ 20/2012 the Applicants were kidnapped from the Court House of Sent Maarten, prevented of submitting Closing Arguments to the pending Appeal Court Case AR 184/2010-H-200/12 and after ten minutes in the Police Station Sint Marten sent directly to Pointe Blanche Prison Sint Maarten/false imprisonment!
7. Twice, on April.16.2012 and April.26.2012 the Applicants were asked to “cooperate” (surrender the property/pay the ransom) and threatened with another 30 days imprisonment and another 30 days imprisonment and another 30 days imprisonment (from Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen) – until “cooperation”! The Applicants informed Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen that, not 30 days imprisonment – 30 years imprisonment will not be sufficient threat and the Applicants will not surrender the property(pay the ransom) for their liberty! The Court-recorder did not recorded (conveniently) the statements of the Applicants in the “process-verbal”! Should be noted the fact that there was two hearings, one -on April.16.2012 and the second one – on April.26.2012.After the first hearing the Applicants received only “process-verbal”, and after the second hearing-only “BESCHIKKING”-another brutal destruction of the Rule of Law!
8. Since April.13.2012 – up to date- June.17.2013 the Applicants are illegally deprived of liberty (for 431 days and counting)!
And again, the worst in this situation is that the Competent Authorities are continuing to be willfully “blind, deaf and mute” and no one is attempting to stop the “Untouchable” Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen! No screening(or screaming) will stop Judge(s) as Mr. R.W.J.van Veen to appoint Candidates Civil Law Notaries under investigation from the French Prosecutors for multimillion US Dollars forgeries as Notaries, nor the accountant(s) of the “White collar criminals” to be appointed for Minister of Finance!
Please find more details below!
1. The extremely cruel acts of Judge Mr.R.W.J.van Veen against Y.Busarov/Evmolpia PF can only be characterized as atrocities and Travesty of Justice! If we ignore the fact that Y.Busarov/EvmolpiaPF are not bankrupt, the atrocities against Y.Busarov/EvmolpiaPF (Abuse of Process , Extortion, Forgeries, Ill-Treatment, Severe Destruction of the Rule of Law and the Fundamental Human Rights, Illegal/False Imprisonment and Illegal/False Detention .)are still transgression of authority (actions intentionally committed byJudge Mr.R.W.J.van Veenand obviously beyond the limits of the power and authority vested in him or in any other Judge (Please see Rb Article 82 to Article 86)!
2. Abuse of process is the use of legal process by illegal, malicious, or perverted means.”Actus reus” (or guilty act) is the objective element of a crime.”Mens rea” (or guilty mind) it is viewed as one of the necessary elements of some crimes. In jurisdictions with due process, there must be an “actus reus” accompanied by some level of “mens rea” to constitute the crime. Usually a natural person perpetrates a crime, but legal persons may also commit crimes. In Western jurisprudence, concurrence is the apparent need to prove the simultaneous occurrence of both “actus reus” and “mens rea” to constitute a crime, except in crimes of strict liability.
3. A rule specifying strict liability makes a person legally responsible for the damages and losses caused by his or her acts and omissions regardless of culpability. Criminal offenses can be broken down into two general categories “malum in se” and “malum prohibitum”. The distinction between ”malum in se” and “malum prohibitum” offenses is best characterized as follows: a “malum in se offense” is naturally evil as adjudged by the sense of a civilized community, whereas a “malum prohibitum” offense is wrong only because a statute makes it so! It is a fact that the deprivation of liberty will invariably put the person affected in to an extremely vulnerable position, exposing him or her to the risk of being subjected to torture and degrading treatment. !
4. In criminal law, an offence against the person usually refers to a crime which is committed by direct physical harm or force being applied to another person! In criminal law, criminal negligence is one of the three general classes of “mens rea” element required to constitute a conventional as opposed to strict liability offense. It is defined as an act that is: careless, inattentive, neglectful, willfully blind, or in the case of gross negligence what would have been reckless in any other defendant.
5. The distinction between recklessness and criminal negligence lies in the presence or absence of foresight as to the prohibited consequences. The criminal negligence is a ‘misfeasance or ‘nonfeasance’ , where the fault lies in the failure to foresee and so allow otherwise avoidable dangers to manifest. In some cases this failure can rise to the level of willful blindness where the individual intentionally avoids adverting to the reality of a situation. In the criminal law, an omission, or failure to act, will constitute an “actus reus” and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty.
6. The failure to act, the willful blindness, the criminal negligence and the omissions of the President of the Court and the Board Judge Mrs. L.Hoefdraad constitute an “actus reus” and it is compelling evidence of the presence of “mens rea”. The atrocities (mentioned above) are irrefutable evidences of the “actus reus”, “mens rea” and “total depravity” of Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen, and “malum prohibitum” offenses against Y.Busarov.
7. The members of the Dutch Judiciary do not enjoy immunity from prosecution. They are subject to the ordinary rules of criminal law. In addition to the “prima facie” obligation on the judicial authorities themselves not to engage in any prohibited behavior, such as in the imposition of an illegal punishment, there is an overriding obligation for the judicial authorities to investigate the allegations of violations of Article 3 and Article 5(ECHR). As violations of this articles are serious breaches of core and fundamental human rights guarantees, the investigations into allegations must they be of a high standard – they must be thorough, effective and capable of leading to the identification of any perpetrators and their punishment.
8. Therefore the failure to act, the willful blindness, the gross negligence, the omissions and theatrocities/criminal offences against Y.Busarov/Evmolpia PF should be investigated and the perpetrator(s) prosecuted! The President and the Vice-President of the Court Judge Mrs. Lisbeth Hoefdraad and Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen are legalizing Mortgage Frauds, Money Laundering, Forgeries and Tax Evasion(for millions of US Dollars) via Abuse of Process, Extortion, Forgeries, Ill-Treatment, Severe Destruction of the Rule of Law and the Fundamental Human Rights, Illegal/False Imprisonment, Illegal/False Detention, willful blindness, criminal negligence, omissions, atrocities and transgression of authority! The behavior of Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen, and Judge Mrs. Lisbeth Hoefdraad it is a “crying shame” for the Dutch Judiciary and the Kingdom of the Netherlands!
Please find the “dissection” of the willful blindness, the gross negligence, the omissions,“actus reus”, “mens rea”, “total depravity” and the atrocities/criminal offences against Y.Busarov/Evmolpia PF in the request for writ of “Habeas corpus” to Hare Majesteit de Koningin below or here!
Hare Majesteit de Koningin
p/a Kabinet der Koningin
2500 EA Den Haag
Korte Vijverberg 3
2513 AB Den Haag
tel.: 070 330 88 88
fax: 0031 (0)70 363 93 07
Pursuant of: Article 1, Article 3, Article 5, Article 6,Article 7, Article 8, Article 13, Article 17 and Article 18, as well as Article 1 of Protocol 1 and Article 1 of Protocol 4 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), Wetboek van Burgerlijke Rechtsvordering Afdeling 4. Artikel 45 naar 68 (Rv), LANDSVERORDENING and Wet op het notarisambt BES Hoofdstuk VI. Toezicht; Artikel 54 naar Artikel 65a, Rijksbesluit rechtspositie Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie Artikel 53 naar Artikel 64, Wet op de rechterlijke organisatie Artikel 13 b naar Artikel 13 h (Wet RO), Rijkswet Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie Artikel 32(c), Artikel 33 and Artikel 34, Wetboek van Strafvordering van de Nederlandse Antillen Artikel 178 (SvNA) andFAILLISSEMENTSBESLUIT 1931 Artikel 82 naar Artikel 86(Rb).
On the subject of: Abuse of Process , Extortion, Forgeries, Ill-Treatment, Severe Destruction of the Rule of Law and the Fundamental Human Rights, Illegal/False Imprisonment andIllegal/False Detention .
I. The Applicants
A.The First Applicant
1. Surname: Private Foundation 2. First Name: Evmolpia 3. Sex: Foundation
4. Nationality: registered in Sint Maarten
5. Occupation: Private Foundation
6. Date and place of birth: Registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry St. Maarten since April 27 2007 under serial number 19406.0; date of incorporation May 3, 2007
7. Permanent address: Sint Maarten, Cole Bay, Well Road # 58, Fisherman’s Wharf, apartment 32
8. Tel no: +1 721 587 3007 fax: +44 20 85395711
9. Present address: same (as the permanent address)
10. Name of representative: Yordan Stoilov Busarov
11. Occupation of representative: Board-member and Legal representative of Evmolpia Private Foundation
12. Address of representative: Sint Maarten, Cole Bay, Well Road # 58, Fisherman’s Wharf, apartment 32.
13. Tel no: +1 721 587 3007 Fax no: +44 20 85395711
B. The Second Applicant
14. Surname: Busarov 15. First Name(s): Yordan Stoilov
16. Sex: male
17. Nationality: Bulgarian nationality
18. Occupation: Managing Director
19. Date and place of birth: January 25, 1965, Stambolijski, Bulgaria
20. Permanent address: Sint Maarten, Cole Bay, Well Road # 58, Fisherman’s Wharf, apartment 32
21. Tel no: +1 721 587 3007 Fax no. +44 20 85395711
22. Present address: same (as the permanent address)
23. Name of representative: None
Hereby The Applicants informs and respectfully requests Your Majesty as follows:
II Statement of the facts
1. The First Applicant (Evmolpia Private Foundation) is registered and functioning in Sint Maarten (Annex 1).
2. The Second Applicant (Yordan S. Busarov) is a Bulgarian citizen, living and working in Sint Maarten since year 2 000 (Annex 2) .Both Applicants are referred below as The Applicants.
3. Judge Mrs. Lisabeth Hoefdraad is the President of the Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curacao, and Sint Maarten and of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba (the Court), President of the Supervisory Board over the Notaries and Candidate Notaries (Kamer van Toezicht over de Notarissen en Kandidaat-Notarissen) and Knight in the Order of Orange-Nassau. (Annex 3).
4. Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen is the Vice-President of the Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten and of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba (the Court), President of the Supervisory Board of Pointe Blanche Prison Sint Maarten, Senior Judge in the Court of First Instance Sint Maarten and Vice-Chairman in the stichting Beroepsopleiding Advocatuur of St. Maarten (SBA SXM)-Annex 4.
5. Attorney Mr. Ric Bergman (Annex 5) is a partner in BZSE Law Sint Maarten, Chairman in the stichting Beroepsopleiding Advocatuur of St. Maarten (SBA SXM) and is representing Candidate Civil Law Notary Mrs. Marlene F. Mingo in the pending Appeal Court Case AR 184/2010-H-200/12.
6. The Vice-President of the Court Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen and Attorney Mr. Rik (Gerrit Roland) Bergman are sharing the Bank Account(s) of the stichting Beroepsopleiding Advocatuur of St. Maarten (SBA SXM) Annex 4 ! How many and were nobody will ever know! The other members of the Board of SBA SXM are also Attorneys and Judge Mr. R.W.J.van Veen is sharing those Bank Accounts with them as well.
7. Since November.2009 The Applicants started numerous Preliminary relief proceedings, Proceedings on the merits and Appeal proceedings (KG 170/2009,KG 57/2010, KG 76/2010,KG 87/2010, AR19/2010,AR 184/2010, KG 57/10 en 87/10-151/10 en 178/10, KG 76/10- H23/11), aiming to establish the truth and annul the untrue/false Mortgage Deeds (with total amount of USD 1 670 000.00), attached to a Private Foundation (The First Applicant), without Bank account.
8. Since November.2009 up to date-April.15.2013 the Judges from the Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and of Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba (Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie) refuse to render Proper Administration of Justice! The Applicants paid thousands of US Dollars Court Fees and received unsigned, unregistered and unstamped pieces of paper without any legal effect-(Annex 6 and Annex 7) in severe breach of of Section 4 of the Code of Civil Procedure Article 45 to Article 68 (Wetboek van Burgerlijke Rechtsvordering Afdeling 4. Artikel 45 naar 68 (Rv).
9. In the beginning of March 2010 The Applicants filed Complaint to the Supervisory Board over the Notaries and Candidate Notaries in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba (Kamer van Toezicht over de Notarissen en Kandidaat-Notarissen in de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba), against the illegal activities of Notary F.E. Gijsbertha and Candidate Civil Law Notary Mr. Marlene Mingo, as required by the Law on the notarial profession, Chapter VI. Supervision (Wet op het notarisambt Hoofdstuk VI. Toezicht). The Complaint was registered on March.22.2010. (Annex 8).
10. Since March22.2010 – up to date -April.15.2013 the Applicants informed dozens of times the President of the Supervisory Board over the Notaries and Candidate Notaries (President van de Kamer van Toezicht over de Notarissen en Kandidaat-Notarissen) Mrs. L. Hoefdraad of the illegal activities in Notary Office Gijsbertha, and each time filed via (FedEx, e-mails and faxes) dozens of new compelling evidence . Since March.23.2010 – up to date –April.15. 2013the Complaint is not handled, in severe breach of the Law on the notarial profession, Chapter VI. Supervision; Article 53 to Article 65a (LANDSVERORDENING and Wet op het notarisambt BES Hoofdstuk VI. Toezicht; Artikel 54 naar Artikel 65a,.
11. On Nov.25.2011 the Applicants filed Complaint to Her Majesty Queen Beatrix (Kabinet der Koningin) against the President of the Supervisory board Mrs. L.Hoefdraad and Vice President of the Joint Court of Justice Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen, and requested investigation! On December.13.2011 (on behalf of The Director of The Queen’s Office) Mw.mr.M.Beuker forwarded the Complaint to the Gouveneur van Sint Maarten! On Feb.13.2012.the Director of the Cabinet of the Governor of Sint Maarten Mr. Rob(J.H.)Bats forwarded the Complaint to the President of the Board the Joint Court of Justice, as required by Rijksbesluit rechtspositie Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie Artikel 53(1).
12. Since Feb.13.2012 – up to date – April.16.2013. the Complaint is disregarded/not handled- (Annex 9) in severe breach of Rijksbesluit rechtspositie Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie Artikel 53 naar Artikel 64
13. Since March.30.2011 The Applicants numerous times (on March.30.2011, April.18.2011, October. 07. 2011, on Feb.06.2012 March.05.2012 and June.04.2012…etc, filed Complaints tothe Attorney-General’s Office of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands against the President of the Supervisory board Mrs. L.Hoefdraad and Judge Mr.R.W.J. van Veen, and requested investigation, as required by Wet op de rechterlijke organisatie (Wet RO) Artikel 13 a! SinceMarch.30.2012 – up to date – April.13.2013 the Complaints are disregarded/not handled (Annex 10) in severe breach of Wet op de rechterlijke organisatie Artikel 13b naar Artikel 13h (Wet RO) .
14. In year 2010 the Applicants started Bodemprocedure 184/2010 aiming to annul false Mortgage Deeds for USD 1 670 000.00 (one million six hundred and seventy thousand US Dollars) attached to the property of the First Applicant(Foundation without Bank Accounts)!
15. On 28.Jan. 2011 one person (part of a illegal organization specialized in Forgery, Mortgage Fraud, Money Laundering and Tax Evasion) started KG 10/2011 with unconstitutional request! This person submitted to the Court of First Instance Sint Maarten an untrue document (Annex 11 -“PRODUCTIE 5”) and requested the Court of First Instance of Sint Maarten to order to The Applicants to sign this false document, or penalty USD 10 000.00 PER DAY! The Court Case KG 10/2011 was handled from the Judge Mr. C.T.M.Luijks!
16. On Feb.24.2011 The Applicants received(personally from Judge R.W.J.van Veen)provisionally enforceable judgment #16
Leave a Reply