Reports of gunshots being fired in Cayhill last night, followed by sirens and several police vehicles. Several witnesses reported hearing loud gunshots around the hospital area in Cayhill at approximately 9 p.m. last night. The shots were quickly followed by sirens and a number of police cars. Whether suspects were apprehended is unknown. Will keep you up to date, with further updates.
- 2,584,244 views
Please Support This Blog And Donate
- View judithroumou’s profile on Facebook
- View judithroumou2’s profile on Twitter
- View judith_roumou’s profile on Instagram
- View judithroumou’s profile on Pinterest
- View judithroumou’s profile on LinkedIn
- View JudithRoumou’s profile on GitHub
- View judithroumou’s profile on YouTube
- View userjudithroumou’s profile on Vimeo
- View +JudithRoumouStMaartenNews’s profile on Google+
- Sxm Prosecutors Openbaar Ministerie Bulletin Sint MaartenProsecutor’s Office Bulletin: The Judge of instruction on Friday, February 24, 2017 deemed the arrest and detention of B.B. lawful. This means that the judge believes there are sufficient suspicions […] The post Sxm Prosecutors Openbaar Ministerie Bulletin Sint Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Stiffer sentences in Menam case St MaartenThe Joint Court of Justice on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 sentenced R.D., the main suspect in the robbery of the Oro Diamante jewelry store on August 5, 2015 to 25 […] The post Stiffer sentences in Menam case St Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Another suspect detained in Ostrich-investigationOn Wednesday morning, February 22, 2017 the suspect B.B. (..) has been arrested in the Ostrich-investigation. She is suspected of bribing one or more immigration officials and human smuggling. The […] The post Another suspect detained in Ostrich-investigation appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Adieux Jean, adieux Frérot ; On t’aimait bien, tu sais !Jean-Jean, Jeannot le Bougon, Jean Lorber, vient de nous faire sa dernière plaisanterie à deux balles dont il avait le secret. Jean était parti en vacances sur ses terres alsaciennes
- Saint-Martin : L’assiette provençale devient le Restaurant ” La Fourchette ” à BELLEVUEEn lieu et place de l’ancien restaurant, vient de naitre à BELLEVUE le restaurant ” LA FOURCHETTE “. Une redéfinition de la décoration intérieure, de nouveaux matériels professionnels performants et
- ANGUILLA FIGHTING MONEY LAUNDERING, TERRORIST FINANCING Wants To Be Clean Again Next EvaluationThe Anguilla Government has taken an early and further step, with the involvement of the public and private sectors, to achieve another clean and respectable evaluation of its
- QUESTIONS SURROUNDING REMOVAL OF AIRCRAFT FROM ANGUILLAThe removal and flying out of an impounded single-engine aircraft from the Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport, is the subject of investigations by authorities in Anguilla, and in
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Canadese man geweigerd door douane VS omwille van profiel op homo-appEen Canadese man kreeg geen toegang om de Verenigde Staten binnen te reizen, nadat een Amerikaanse douaneagent op zijn telefoon zijn profielen
- Amper 22 procent van Vlaamse kmo's exporteertUit onderzoek van ondernemersorganisatie NSZ blijkt dat amper 22 procent van de Vlaamse kmo's momenteel exporteert, zo schrijft De Zondag.
- Network Operation Manager VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” Manager. MAIN FUNCTIONS: Planning and implementing outside plant infrastructures (Copper, Fiber and Aerial) Successfully manage all assigned […]
- Network Operation Information Technology Technician VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” /Information Technology “(IT)” Technician who can assist as an all-rounder both in the NO field and the IT field. […]
- Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment SystemJaguar Land Rover have teamed up with Shell to launch the world\'s first cashless motoring app for their customers. The post Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment System appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- Major differences between Dutch political partiesDifferences between the Dutch political parties proved to be large; both in the types of measures chosen by the various parties and in the resulting effects. The post Major differences between Dutch political parties appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facilityAn additional 10 percent of AkzoNobel's energy consumption in the Netherlands now comes from renewable sources, resulting in a reduction of 100,000 tons of CO2 per year, equivalent to approximately one billion car kilometres or 12,500 households The post AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facility appeared first on Dutch Daily News. […]Dutch Daily News
Judith Regina Roumou
1- 721 523 3493
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: SXM KPSM
We cannot load blog data at this time.
LATEST SXM PHOTOS