- 2,596,871 views
Please Support This Blog And Donate
- View judithroumou’s profile on Facebook
- View judithroumou2’s profile on Twitter
- View judith_roumou’s profile on Instagram
- View judithroumou’s profile on Pinterest
- View judithroumou’s profile on LinkedIn
- View JudithRoumou’s profile on GitHub
- View judithroumou’s profile on YouTube
- View userjudithroumou’s profile on Vimeo
- View +JudithRoumouStMaartenNews’s profile on Google+
- Man dies after being rolled over by garbage truck St MaartenOn Tuesday April 25th at approximately 10.25 a.m. police patrols, traffic department, Ambulance Department, Detectives and Forensic Department were sent to the Sanitary Landfill (Public Dump) for a serious incident […] The post Man dies after being rolled over by garbage truck St Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Warning: stolen cigarettes offered St MaartenLast week, Wednesday, April 19, a container filled with cigarettes was stolen from International Liquors and Tobacco (ILTT) at the Harbour in Pointe Blanche. The Police Force of Sint Maarten […] The post Warning: stolen cigarettes offered St Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Serious ill treatment at the Carnival Festival VillageOn Sunday, April 23, around 4:30am, a total of three men were arrested in connection with a serious case of ill treatment against three security employees working at the Carnival […] The post Serious ill treatment at the Carnival Festival Village appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Fièvre jaune : l’hôpital LCF est habilité à la vaccinationLa population Saint-Martinoise est informée que le Centre Hospitalier Louis Constant Fleming de Saint Martin est habilité à réaliser la vaccination contre la fièvre jaune. Les vaccinations ont lieu
- Guyane : le collectif perd des plumesMickaël Mancée, porte parole charismatique du collectif Pou Lagwiyann Dékolé, a, au travers d’un touchant communiqué de presse, quitté le mouvement même s’il reste en lutte. Cette déclaration de presse
- ANGUILLA COUNTRY CONFERENCE CELEBRATES 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ANGUILLA REVOLUTIONAs Anguilla gets ready to celebrate its 50th anniversary of the Anguilla Revolution, Dr Carlyle Corbin, International Advisor on Democratic Governance, Executive Secretary of the Council of Presidents
- The UK – Anguilla and BOTs to be compliant with the IMO Code by 2020The United Kingdom, which includes Anguilla and other British Overseas Territories and the Crown Dependencies, has to become compliant with the International Maritime Organization (IMO) Instruments Implementation Code
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Vergeten kookpotje veroorzaakt brand in Kontich: Mechelsesteenweg afgeslotenRond kwart voor vier deze namiddag rukte de brandweer uit richting de Mechelsesteenweg in Kontich. In het appartement boven kledingzaak Sawadi is
- KBVB heft schorsing van White Star Brussels opDe Financieel Directeur van de Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond (KBVB) heeft vandaag beslist de schorsing voor WS Brussels op te heffen. White
- StatianewsStatianews is a news service that brings you news, announcements, letters to the editor almost every day. This website does not give you the news. Statianews is an emailservice. You can become a member and subcribe to the newsletter here Membership is free. I have started with this service in 2008, when I lived on … Continue reading Statianews →
- Untitledjansenannemieke@hotmail.com … Continue reading →
- Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment SystemJaguar Land Rover have teamed up with Shell to launch the world\'s first cashless motoring app for their customers. The post Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment System appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- Major differences between Dutch political partiesDifferences between the Dutch political parties proved to be large; both in the types of measures chosen by the various parties and in the resulting effects. The post Major differences between Dutch political parties appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facilityAn additional 10 percent of AkzoNobel's energy consumption in the Netherlands now comes from renewable sources, resulting in a reduction of 100,000 tons of CO2 per year, equivalent to approximately one billion car kilometres or 12,500 households The post AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facility appeared first on Dutch Daily News. […]Dutch Daily News
Judith Regina Roumou
1- 721 523 3493
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: SXM KPSM
We cannot load blog data at this time.
LATEST SXM PHOTOS