1) On Saturday August 16 2014 at approx 5 a.m. Junior Bertin Maurice was gunned down at A. Th. Illidge Road
2) He was shot at least ten (10) times, according to some sources most of the bullets were point blank to the face.
3) He is from French Quarter, French St Martin and comes from a very large family and may have as many as 12 siblings (brothers and sisters)
4) His father is Leonel BERTIN MAURICE and his mother is maximina BERTIN MAURICE
5) He was approx. 31 years old
6)He was killed at the RoofTop Entertainment club
7) His occupation was an airbrush artist.
8) Junior Bertin Maurice was popularly known as Juice Boy
9) The getaway vehicle, was a white Ford Explorer R-1215 with gun shot holes, it later discovered and confiscated in Madame Estate.
10) As the police continue to investigate, there are speculations of Gang activity.
11) The death was supposed to be retaliation, because he was accused by a rival gang of being an informant to the French police (gendarmes), but that remains speculation
12) There are reports that he was a member of the No Limit Gang- but NO verification
13) He has over 100 relatives in St Maarten, and there’s fear of retaliation
14) Suspected of the crime is A.H. and J.L.B. but that is also UNVERIFIED
15) The biggest concern right now is that it’s a gangland shooting, that might lead to full out gang warfare in St Martin Sint Maarten
KEEP CLICKING MUCH MORE TO COME