- 2,581,301 views
Please Support This Blog And Donate
- View judithroumou’s profile on Facebook
- View judithroumou2’s profile on Twitter
- View judith_roumou’s profile on Instagram
- View judithroumou’s profile on Pinterest
- View judithroumou’s profile on LinkedIn
- View JudithRoumou’s profile on GitHub
- View judithroumou’s profile on YouTube
- View userjudithroumou’s profile on Vimeo
- View +JudithRoumouStMaartenNews’s profile on Google+
- Two Suspects Arrested For Armed Robber Sxm St Maarten2 suspects arrested in armed robbery On Saturday February 4th at approximately 06.00 p.m. several police patrols and detectives were sent to Desam Supermarket on Sint Peters road where shortly […] The post Two Suspects Arrested For Armed Robber Sxm St Maarten appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Gendarmes meet with police on work related visit sxm dutch police frenh policeGendarmes meet with police on work related visit sxm dutch police frenh police Police Force of Sint Maarten – Korps Politie Sint Maarten Page Liked · February 3 · Gendarmes […] The post Gendarmes meet with police on work related visit sxm dutch police frenh police appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Three Suspects Arrested In Connection to Gun Found at PrisonThree suspects arrested. In connection with the ongoing investigation regarding the finding of a firearm in the Pointe Blanche Prison detectives has identified three inmates as the possible suspects in […] The post Three Suspects Arrested In Connection to Gun Found at Prison appeared first on SXM KPSM.
- Présentation du Groupe MVP : En marche vers le ProgrèsConstruire un St-Martin harmonieux dans le progrès, voilà vers quoi nous sommes en marche, et voilà vers quoi nous vous invitons à nous rejoindre, car notre territoire est riche de
- “CONCOURS TAG MY VAN ” – Délai supplémentaire jusqu’au lundi 20 février 2017 minuit !“CONCOURS TAG MY VAN ” – Délai supplémentaire jusqu’au lundi 20 février 2017 minuit ! Des questions pour participer au concours ? N’hésitez pas à nous contactez au 05 90 52 83 62. Pour participer
- HALF MILLION-DOLLAR CT SCAN COMING TO ANGUILLA BY MAY 1STThe Government of Anguilla has made significant progress in ensuring that the people of the island are in a position to get the best possible healthcare with the use
- CM BANKS AMONG OVERSEAS TERRITORIES LEADERS AT BREXIT MEETINGGovernment leaders from Anguilla and all of the other British Overseas Territories had their first meeting with United Kingdom Ministers in London, on Tuesday this week, on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Vietnamese voetballers hebben genoeg van fratsen van de ref en geven vanuit stilstand drie goals wegHet niet eens zijn met de ref is één ding, weigeren nog te voetballen is iets anders. In Vietnam vonden de spelers van Long An FC dat de ref de
- Kraft Heinz trekt fusievoorstel Unilever inHet Amerikaanse bedrijf Kraft Heinz heeft zijn voorstel voor een fusie met Unilever ingetrokken. De twee bedrijven meldden vandaag in een
- Network Operation Manager VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” Manager. MAIN FUNCTIONS: Planning and implementing outside plant infrastructures (Copper, Fiber and Aerial) Successfully manage all assigned […]
- Network Operation Information Technology Technician VacancyThe St. Eustatius Telephone Company is seeking a Network Operation “(NO)” /Information Technology “(IT)” Technician who can assist as an all-rounder both in the NO field and the IT field. […]
- Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment SystemJaguar Land Rover have teamed up with Shell to launch the world\'s first cashless motoring app for their customers. The post Jaguar And Shell Launch World’s First In-Car Payment System appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- Major differences between Dutch political partiesDifferences between the Dutch political parties proved to be large; both in the types of measures chosen by the various parties and in the resulting effects. The post Major differences between Dutch political parties appeared first on Dutch Daily News.Dutch Daily News
- AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facilityAn additional 10 percent of AkzoNobel's energy consumption in the Netherlands now comes from renewable sources, resulting in a reduction of 100,000 tons of CO2 per year, equivalent to approximately one billion car kilometres or 12,500 households The post AkzoNobel reduces CO2 emissions thanks to new bio-steam facility appeared first on Dutch Daily News. […]Dutch Daily News
Judith Regina Roumou
1- 721 523 3493
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: SXM KPSM
We cannot load blog data at this time.
LATEST SXM PHOTOS
The Electoral Council makes known that the information session on registration of donations that was postponed due to the weather last Monday has been rescheduled for:
Monday, September 12, 2016
5:30pm – 7:00pm
University of St. Martin
The Electoral Council invites all political parties currently represented in parliament and their candidates, especially the new candidates, as well as the general public and the business community to attend this very important session on donations.
Due to time constraints, all attendees are requested to be on time.