I told you…… When Theo and Willy trying to catch a nap. Sarah is up, wide awake with a cup of coffee. Somewhere down Dawn Beach, with Emil Lee…….Plotting..
DP “patiently” awaits the UP/NA governing accord and we hope a governing program will soon follow. After all, none of them are new to this.
In the governing accord, we expect to receive answers to these 2 parties’ positions on at least the following issues:
1. Independence for St. Maarten: yes or no?
2. Integrity Chamber for St. Maarten: yes or no?
3. Pearl of China project: yes or no?
4. Inclusion of different ethnicities in our parliament: yes or no?
5. Financial disclosure and full time position
of MPs: yes or no?
6. Electoral reform to stamp out shipjumping: yes or no?
7. Continued transparency in the new hospital project: yes or no?
8. Tax reform: yes or no?
9. Labor reform: yes or no?
10. Transparency in government-owned companies: yes or no?
11. Rescind the obscure solid waste MOU, yes or no?
12. New schoolbus policy: yes or no?
13. New screening law for ministers: yes or no?
14. The Harbor’s monopolistic position for our waters: yes or no?
15. Arm’s length from government-owned companies: yes or no?
MORE TO FOLLOW.