1) MP Sarah Wescott Williams has confirmed the latest fall of the St Maarten Government.
2) Luc Mercelline and Channel Brownbill have defected to the Opposition National Alliance
3) MP Frankie Myers who went independent two weeks ago, so far has remained independent and has not defected to the opposition.
4)MP Frans Richardson has left the UDP coalition and joined with the opposition National Alliance.
5) MP Chacho Peterson made a long statement on Facebook and appears resigned to the fall of his coalition with the UDP
6)Latest Alliance now United St Maarten Party and The National Alliance.
7) Frans Richardson, Channel Brownbill and Theo Heyliger have up coming court cases and this week there will be more high profile political arrests.
8) No one knows who will be locked up next, all we know is that the anti corruption task force TBO is not done with arrests.
9) Prime Minister Leona Marlin also is resigned to the latest collapse in government.
10) Dutch Supervision will be inevitable.11) The blogs are officially back. Whatsapp Judith at 721 556 8552. firstname.lastname@example.org