1) Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the last St Maarten Heineken Regatta cause an outbreak? Killing about a dozen people in a couple of months?
2) I haven’t been blogging because I’m over this corrupt government, but last year we were told that it was a Captain on one of the Heineken Regatta yachts, some big shot at SOL Simpson bay, who participated in the Heineken Regatta 2020 was supposed to have been Patient ZERO for COVID in St Maarten. He was seen hugging his crew at the Regatta, then he was in the ICU …. then people started dying of Covid in St Maarten. Almost 30 so far. Correct me if I’m wrong. I live St Peters, so you would think we were safe. They told us they were in QUARANTINE, but when I tried to leave my yard, a SOL truck was blocking my gate. The SOL worker who they said were quarantining was SITTING ON MY WALL SOCIALIZING AND DRINKING. I CHASE AND RUN THEM. They wanted to argue about sitting on MY WALL, like I was going to allow their breath in my face. That’s how Covid spread from the Coast to the neighborhoods. I saved that video from last year. Maybe they can confirm or deny that one of their Regatta captains tested positive during or after Regatta 2020.
3) Like the COM, SCDF and the SXM Government, the Heineken Regatta MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for any infections, long term illness, death brought about by a Super COVID SPREADER EVENT at the peak of a pandemic. Both criminal and punitive. They need to be fined MILLIONS if there is another outbreak.
4) THEY CANNOT DO THIS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY! EXPOSE PEOPLE TO A DEADLY DISEASE, PEAK PANDEMIC! ASK YOUR GOVERNMENT HOW MUCH THEY WERE PAID IN BRIBES TO ALLOW THE HEINEKEN REGATTA TO KILL US IN OUR OWN COUNTRY? FOR A PROFIT?
6) THEY CANNOT pull this shit in Holland or the USA, so why make St Maarten a Super SPREADER country? Right now islands that have OUTBREAKS are BLACKLISTED. But I guess our government already got their money.
7) The billionaires in the Heineken family, don’t have enough money? They need sacrifices? MORE sacrifices than the last time?
8) How many in St Maarten have to die so that the billionaires at Heineken can generate more revenue?
9) Like one of them told me… If not for them visiting St Maarten, we would still be picking coconuts from trees.
10) I don’t advocate violence, but I see what’s going on all over the world right now. Sometimes it takes violence to stop crimes. What the Heineken Regatta is doing is a potential Mass Sacrifice. The organizers need to be named, SHAMED and blamed … they need to be held liable, responsible, Accountable. Punitive damage, criminal charges. Funerals are $$$5000+ … Are class action lawsuits possible in St Maarten? My Whatsapp is 721 580 0415. The Heineken Regatta attorneys can contact me there too. We have SO MANY QUESTIONS.